Monday 7 September 2015

Wishful


Well they say in crafting there are no mistakes only learning opportunities and if that is true wow was I learning a lot yesterday.  I can’t count how many times I started a project for todays post on the That's Crafty blog, That's Blogging Crafty. I experimented with water colour pencils, gelatos, various media and while experimenting is fun none of the efforts left me with anything useful, apart from those lessons learned.  So with the clock ticking I settled on a quick ATC, but even here I messed up the base of the mushrooms originally colouring it green which was unclear in contrast to the background so on went purple ad then I lost all the inking s had to “draw” it back in Hey ho!  For full details pop over to the That's Blogging Crafty site.  

1 comment: